Peel tributes etc.

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Mar 8 23:30:55 CET 2009

Thanks Roger it's always good to try to get the best source possible and your satellite>DVD lineage will be better than the VHS/cassette sourced files that I have. So please release everything!

As for your JP 4 Pack torrent files, let us know what files you are missing, and it may be better to copy them individually, because I don't think that torrent is coming back to life anytime soon