[peel] Re: Ebay 400 Box Batch4      20 NEW SHOWS

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sat Mar 7 15:25:39 CET 2009

Hey, maybe that means that it should have been New Dawn Fades and not
Atmosphere that got the All Time FF’s No. 1 spot – cue a huge collective
‘Doh!’ from all those Joy Divisions fans that worked so hard to put it
there!
Rocker, what have you done?! ;-)
Cheers
Roger