Re: [peel] Re: Ebay 400 Box Batch4      20 NEW SHOWS

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat Mar 7 14:24:54 CET 2009

> <<The new batch resolves my very first query on this group: the record that
> Peel played as a tribute to Ian Curtis on 19 May 1980 I now DEFINITELY know
> to have been 'New Dawn Fades', not 'Atmosphere'>>

That's wierd - In those days Peel's show always began with the Grinderswitch
theme tune - so I strongly remember how strange it was to hear the show start
with a Joy Division track instead - could have sworn it was "Atmosphere" - so
maybe it was me that started those internet rumours!

Cheers!

Rocker