Yet More from Peel Night...

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Mar 6 03:13:40 CET 2009

Dear Ken

Thank you so much for this recording: very soap opera style, making us wait for the next instalment!
In the 500 Box, there is about 3 hours worth of this programme: would you mind letting me know if there are any sections missing due to tape flips, and then maybe Bill, would you be interested in a reconstruction jobbie if Colin's tapes have any of the missing sections? I wasn't going to rip them at all, but this is such an excellent show that in this case it might be worth the trouble.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]