Peel presents ... You'll Never Be Sixteen Again

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed Mar 4 18:51:47 CET 2009

"Things in life are not played for keeps
If it makes you happy it'll make you weep
And if you want some more practical advice
If you can't think once then don't think twice
Cos things won't seem so nice
You'll wish you were sixteen again
Oh no"