[peel] Peel presents ... You'll Never Be Sixteen Again

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Wed Mar 4 16:37:31 CET 2009

Right, I got that, but our scheduler is saying that next week's is 'Part 2 of 8', so i was just wondering if it had started yesterday.
It's probably wrong, it's a crappy bit of software, especially when you consider how much it cost...
cheers
Roger