Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Mar 2 23:15:56 CET 2009

well, i only mean OFFICIALLY 'lost', although I suspect Bernie Andrews kept a copy himself as
well. None of these turned up on Strange Fruit's Bonzos BBC recordings CD in 02, which
strongly suggests they are not in the BBC archive, but I will check...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "mickcapewell" <michael.capewell@...> wrote:

> three of the five tracks from the Bonzos' lost fourth session.
>
> **** I didn't know this session was supposed to be lost, Ken? I've got all 6 tracks on a 9CD
set of 60s BBC sessions put together by the U Spaces psychedelic website,  5 or 6 years ago.