Megaupload

alanforduk alan@...
Mon Mar 2 22:10:11 CET 2009

Now when I go to megaupload, there are several input fields, plus
Browse and Send buttons. All these were absent the other day.
I'm guessing you hit Browse and find the file you want to upload;
then enter a description and hit Send.

Alan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Eddie Baines <eddiebaines@...> wrote:

> Hmmm might be obvious to you , but I'm still confused.........
possibly age related LOL
> I can download with ease, but still trying to master uploading.
> The only uploading I've ever done has been to ftp sites and it's
been a simple drag and drop , and I don't think Megauplaod offers
that option yet.