Tracks 4 listing completed

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Mar 2 21:11:30 CET 2009

ok folks, gone through the full file now so here we go: Our taper was clearly a lover of
blues belters and frankly not much else!

Top Gear for 3/11/68

[as per on wiki, § = not recorded by taper]

...towards end of show, after Love Scilpture's "Don't Answer The Door"...

§Blonde on Blonde – All Day, All Night (single)
§Duster Bennett – Country Jam (session)
George Harrison – Greasy Legs and Skiing (LP Wonderwall Music)
§Pentangle – I Loved A Lass (session)
Jeff Beck Group – Mother's Old Rice Pudding (session)
§The Gun – Race With The Devil (single)
§Duster Bennett – Jumping At Shadows (session)
§Love Sculpture – Promised Land (session)
§Pentangle – In Your Mind (session)
John Mayall – 2401 (single)
Jeff Beck Group – Rock My Plimsole (sic) (session)
§Incredible String Band – Cousin Caterpillar (LP Wee Tam and Big Huge)
§Love Sculpture – Sabre Dance (session)
End show, according to PasB, but a portion of it is missing as microfilmed

~

for the record, the first four tracks in this show, before the tape excerpts begin, were as
follows:
Top Gear signature tune, played by the Joe Moretti Group
The Idle Race – On With The Show (LP The Birthday Party)
Love Sculpture – Wang Dang Doodle (session)
Love – Laughing Stock (single)
Duster Bennett – Worried Mind (session)
Then Crystal Liason , by The Fugs