[peel] Re: 500 Box: 'The one-after-next big thing'

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Mar 1 18:15:32 CET 2009

yup thanks steve,i think i aknowledged that last week,looking good as ever,cheers.

--- On Sun, 1/3/09, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: 500 Box: 'The one-after-next big thing'
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 4:58 PM

Many thanks, Stephen and Mike! Feedback (and approbation! ) always
appreciated. Mike, your Best Of Peel Vol 15 is now on the Wiki too, BTW.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, stephen phythian
<theallnewadventure sofspp@.. .> wrote:

> Seconded!
> Incidentally i'll make a quick correction to the wiki as there was
an official strange fruit release of the Orb Peel sessions. Must
admit- it was never one of my favourites, always good to hear 'Young
Splendour' by Pond though!