Be Bop Deluxe, Can, Bill Nelson from 1981

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Mar 1 14:15:16 CET 2009

A few months ago someone requested any Be Bop Deluxe sessions.

They are actually all available commercially on cd but on this
mp3 file there is an early BBD session interspersed with a Can
session. There are short intros/outros by John Walters who I think
is standing in for Peel around June 81. Its the only example I've
come across of "Walters as DJ" - more would be welcome. Its a pity
the taper didn't keep more of Walters' chat/banter.

Both the Be Bop and Can sessions are excellent musically.
Then there's a Thin Lizzy song or two and finally a Bill Nelson
session (with Peel intros/outros) from June 1981. Jobbo guests on
one of the Nelson songs. The session, again, is brilliant stuff.

I caught this fishy on a torrent site about 4 years ago and its
got excellent audio quality ........

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYBXYEGB