live from glastonbury check it out

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Jun 30 16:05:39 CEST 2009

No doubt everyone has already checked out the old JP Glastonbury stuff that is still being streamed by the BBC. If not, here's the links (I think):

24 June 1994 (60 mins), part 1, Madder Rose (60 mins)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00lb2w5/b00lb2tw/Glastonbury_2009_6_Music_at_Glastonbury_John_Peel_at_Glastonbury/

24 June 1994 (60 mins) part 2, Dreadzone part 2 (60 mins)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ljl5b/b00ljl49/Glastonbury_2009_6_Music_at_Glastonbury_John_Peel_at_Glastonbury_2004/

27 June 1995 (120 mins) Ash, Sleeper (120 mins)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ld4wk/b00ld4vz/Glastonbury_2009_6_Music_at_Glastonbury_John_Peel_at_Glastonbury/

29 June 2004 (Belle and Sebastian, PJ Harvey) (120 mins)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ld7qr/b00ld7px/Glastonbury_2009_6_Music_at_Glastonbury_John_Peel_at_Glastonbury_2004/

Think the 2004 show is available via torrent (in of the 17 set), but as far as I know the others are not generally circulated. If anyone could mp3 these, I for one would really appreciate it - some technical issues at this end.

Cheers,

Steve