Repetition session c1981

bierlijn hugh@...
Tue Jun 16 01:29:07 CEST 2009

Hi Mark, Steve,

Thanks for the dates and taking the time to dig this out. It is a male singer rather than female. I'm aware that Repetition had a female singer for a while, but was anything released from that line up? The session sounds like the band which performed on the The Body Cried single.

I really did think that this sessiuon was something special, and waited excitedly for the singles, albums, growing worldwide recognition which it would generate. There's a certain noise of a dud cymbal/dinner tray in the songs which I remember vividly as a real trademark. It wasn't just a Joy Division copying band and your taking the time to reply has made my day.

Hugh