1981 Mixtape form Mark

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Jun 6 10:05:13 CEST 2009

Many thanks to Mark for the recent mixtapes.

Mark, if  by "this site"you mean the Yahoo mailing list, there's a page on the Wiki for ones shared here that aren't part of the 400 Box/500 Box/DVD torrent collection, etc:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Mailing_List

It's a bit haphazard and not always completely up to date (my fault). To access related collections etc, you check out the dropdown menu from the "Peel Shows" link on the menu on the left of every page of the wiki. Again, the fairly chaotic organization is probably down to me (it will all be sorted out in a more logical way, at some point).

Possibly easiest to get a basic idea of what is available is just to check out the various years via the Calendar section on the left menu of every page of the Wiki.

Cheers,

Steve W