Space Age documentary with Peel

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Jun 6 08:35:48 CEST 2009

Had a quick dig around and seems like the TV thing narrated by Peel on the musical careers of various Star Trek folks -- Funk Me Up, Scotty -- is available online.

Links etc on the Wiki:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Funk_Me_Up,_Scotty

Pretty astonishing stuff if you've never heard William Shatner (Captain Kirk) "sing"...

Steve