Something A Bit More Groovy?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Jun 5 09:29:09 CEST 2009

posted here, 21 May:

"Here's that old Kershaw show I promised. It's a stormer! Once again, in a spooky
coincindence, it's the Frank Chickens, plus Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan in session,
plus a load of records I was astonished to realise I had then gone out and
bought (was that OYE LISTEN Cuban compilation on Globestyle ever out on CD? My
vinyl version is played to death) .Enjoy!

k"

Kershaw 1998-03-10a
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5J23AVTC
Kershaw 1998-03-10b