[peel] Bridget St John

Joe Geesin nanananews@...
Wed Jun 3 15:53:41 CEST 2009

That's dead cool can I put you onto my dad bout this?

Cheers

Joe

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: michael.capewell@...
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:29:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [peel] Bridget St John

Yeah I've got them. There are 8 shows in the series and Bridget appeared on 2 of them, singing "To be Without a Hitch" and a cover of Joni Mitchell's "Night In The City".
I've also got a recording of her In Concert show from 31st Jan 1971--rescued from a snapped cassette! I got that one from a box of Canterbury Scene tapes left behind by a Canterbury fan who died. Kevin Ayers duets with Bridget on the tape y'see :-)Quality isn't too good though.

Cheers
Mick Capewell