[peel] Tom Ravenscroft again

Richard Fewster r.fewster@...
Tue Jul 28 01:24:17 CEST 2009

Great news!
Actually, I noticed recently that the guy that replaced Lesley Douglas as
the controller of 6 Music (and Radio 2) is Bon Shennan, who was previously
the controller of the now defunct Channel 4 Radio project at the time our
Tom was strutting his stuff with his superb New Music Download show, so I
guess there is likely to be support for him in high places at 6 Music. This
is clearly good news, and as far as I'm concerned Tom has already
demonstrated that he is a far more appropriate man to be hosting the
Introducing show than dear old Tom Robinson, so perhaps we should be
lobbying "en masse" for him to have a full time show?

Cheers,

Richard