Two Of The Beatles Have Died

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Thu Jul 23 18:38:45 CEST 2009

Hello there,

i hope this isn't considered spamming - i've held off sending it in case it is - but i've recently released a charity compilation that features exclusive tracks by some Peel favourites. Plus my record label is called Helen Llewelyn Product Nineteen Recordings. A tenuous link i realise but...

The album is called Two Of The Beatles Have Died, and it is based around a song of the same name written by a three-year-old girl.  i liked the song so much that i got twenty artists to respond to it, either by covering it, remixing it or writing a song with the same title/theme of Two Of The Beatles Have Died. The proceeds have been donated to British Lung Foundation and so far we have donated £350.

The album includes an exclusive by The Cuban Boys, still going strong a decade after topping the Festive Fifty (plus me on vocals, doing an awful job), and the band Sphincterwolf who have become firm favourites of Tom and William Ravenscroft.

For more information and to order the album you can visit here.

Thanks for your time!

thomas