thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Jul 19 14:35:28 CEST 2009

Great - that's a big upgrade from 80kbps ! It's quite poignant to listen
to 2004 Peel, knowing his passing is near... Plus, of course, the music
is the most recent, 'modern'. That just reminded me of a classic album
by Be Bop Deluxe - "Modern Music" !

Regrads (and thanks for sharing),

Sheik Yerbouti

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "bbrbr57" <jpdl@...> wrote:

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "thebarguest" thebarguest@ wrote:
> >

> > Thanks for these ! Out of interest, how were they recorded - FM or
> > digital radio, or internet ?
>
> I recorded them from satellite radio, these shows were all recorded
from a DVB-s tuner and directly encoded to mp3 on my PC. The early shows
sometimes have some skipping (often at the start of the show), but I
think most of them are OK.