thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Jul 19 11:51:56 CEST 2009

Thanks for these ! Out of interest, how were they recorded - FM or
digital radio, or internet ?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "bbrbr57" <jpdl@...> wrote:

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango dr_mango2004@ wrote:
> >
> > While we're here, my copy of the show from 02 June 2004 (Mugstar in
session) is incomplete. Any chance of a copy of that going up from the
same 128 kbps source?

> Sure, no problem. I have most of the 2002-2004 Peel shows in this
format, I'll start posting them in a couple of torrent files, or at
least the ones that are not already on the 17 DVD torrent set.