[peel] 20 July 2000

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Sat Jul 18 19:25:07 CEST 2009

Ah, that would be me, and I do have a recording of the show...
Whether or not it’s more complete than the one you have, I don’t know, but
I’m sure I had a full C90’s worth, and it included that wonderful rendition
of Freebird. I can only find  a digitised side 1 (with intros)  here and
now, though I also have all the Cat Power tracks without intros, if you’d
like them
 I’m pretty sure side 2 must be at work, so I’ll forward that in the week.
 Side 1 here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/257272319/Peel_20-07-00_side1.mp3

And yes, it certainly is that time of year again – I can hear them warming
up for the party in the next room; 2 was a lot easier than 11!
Cheers
Roger