2004 shows

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sat Jul 11 02:16:38 CEST 2009

As I'm sure some people have noticed, there's a conspicuous gap in the latter stages of the 17 DVD torrent of shows. To be specific, shows from Oct 2003 - May 2004 are largely absent. Is there a reason for this? This coincides with a lamentable hole in my own personal collection. Are the shows from Jan - May '04 in circulation and in good quality? I'm not particularly fishing here, but I'd particularly like to get my hands on the show from Tue 17 Feb 2004...

Dr M.