[peel] BBC Tracklistings

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Sat Jan 31 17:38:38 CET 2009

All the dead links were fixed here a while ago here:
http://johnpeeldotnet.wordpress.com/john-peel-playlists/

The chap resonsible had this to say at the time:
"Official Playlists for John Peel's BBC Radio 1 Programmes I think
this represents a definitive listing of all the BBC stuff that's
available online, including fixes for one or two dead links over at
the Radio 1 site. Even so, there are yet more links to other playlist
resources still to add. Let me know if you spot any mistakes. Took
quite a while to reformat these 636 links."

(";)