Video Jukebox

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Jan 31 15:29:17 CET 2009

Many thanks Roger! Never expected to see this again.

I have 9 invites available for thebox, so Roger plus the first eight
regulars to email me off list can have 'em ... provided you promise to
play nicely when you get there. ;-)

But please note that I'll be offline till late tomorrow/early Monday.

Eddie.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Roger Carruthers <roger.carruthers@...>
wrote:

> Yes I did; it took forever to actually get an account, and then I had so
> much trouble logging in that I gave up trying - I imagine my account has
> expired by now.
> I see they¹re only accepting new members by invite only, so if there¹s
> anyone out there with an account...?
> Cheers
> Roger
>

> On 31/01/2009 13:43, "billfromnorthwales" <billfromnorthwales@...>
> wrote:
>

> > Thanks Roger, I am downloading now.....
> >
> > Did you ever become a member of http://www.thebox.bz
> >
> > There is a bit of stuff like this there, and you would be apreciated
> > for gems of this quality perhaps more than the leechy types of
mininova.

> > But thanks for this wherever it is!
> >
> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> ,
Roger Carruthers