Help needed dating a Peel Show MORE SHOWS

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Jan 31 15:04:35 CET 2009

Oops last post sent itself...

Thank you Andy for these early shows...

Because of them I have re-jigged up some of the other shows that were
available already, and put them here

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/m_index.html

1967-10-01 John Peel & Pete Drummond Top Gear (44:34)

is Peels first show for Radio 1, I understand, with a fraught Smashy &
Nicey type partnership with Pete Drummond (thanks Kats Karavan)

1968-03-06 John Peel Nightride (56:24)

is Peels first Nightride

1968-08-11 John Peel Top Gear (01:13:14)

is a nearly complete, very high quality audio quality show

1969-05-07 John Peel

is a complete, very high quality audio quality show, and made me see
the light about Ivor Cutler being so laugh out load funny

1969-12-27 John Peel Top Gear

Is a full 2 hour show in high quality, that makes me wonder if our
Compact disks and hard drives will last as long as the magnetised
oxide particles have lasted on these 40 year old tapes (bit of
philosophy for you there)

Big gap to 1973 and Kens recently unearthed gem that I joined up the parts

1973-12-18 John Peel Top Gear

Nothing really new, but a nice one stop shop I think

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales"