Roy Orbison documentary - presented by Peel on BBC 6 Music

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Jan 31 12:55:53 CET 2009

No problem Steve, here they are (112K MP3).

I've gone for rapidshare this time as I know some people here have
trouble with the likes of megaupload. This does mean that there's a
10-download limit though, so get 'em while they're hot. ;-)

Part 1 (21.3Mb):
http://tinyurl.com/cxxzkz
Preview URL first:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cxxzkz

Part 2 (23.9Mb):
http://tinyurl.com/c7fouc
Preview URL first:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/c7fouc

(Capped and edited with Radio Downloader 0.5.3.1 and mp3DirectCut 2.09.)

Eddie.