Roy Orbison documentary - presented by Peel on BBC 6 Music

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Jan 31 00:45:32 CET 2009

I think you'll find that the last 3 minutes of Part 2 are missing from
Roger's upload, Steve. I've grabbed full web captures of them myself,
and if anyone's interested I'll put them up. But for now, I'm waiting
to see if they turn up as good quality caps on the usual torrent sites.

Which reminds me: there was another, 4-part Big O doco made just this
December, with Mark Lamarr presenting. It's available at thebox.

Eddie.