Roy Orbison documentary - presented by Peel on BBC 6 Music

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jan 30 17:37:26 CET 2009

No, Jimmy, tried it many times with two different browsers (including
Firefox): can anybody possibly help me to get this?

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Stepek <jimmystep@...> wrote:

> I downloaded it this morning no problems. Just tried again and it
looked fine. Try it in a different browser to see if that helps. I
used firefox.

> Cheers....Jimmy

BBC 6 Music