Peel Night part one - "Not Arf!"

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Jan 30 01:18:49 CET 2009

Thanks again, Ken!

Re the date of the recording/broadcast: at about 19:50 the compère
(Greening?) mentions that Peel's birthday was actually yesterday,
which JP apparently celebrated by going to see "Ipswich whip Barnsley
6-1". Double checking the footie fixtures reveals that that particular
whipping did indeed take place on Monday 30th August 1999, meaning
that the celebrations took place on Tuesday 31st. So presumably the
banter and live sets went out live, or at least on the same day.

Eddie.