Help needed dating a Peel Show

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Jan 29 17:08:01 CET 2009

Hi Andy,

Wow, would be great if you could share these. Shows from 1968 are something of a rare
commodity in these parts -- but much in demand.

I recommend one of the following two sites:

http://www.megaupload.com/
http://rapidshare.de/

If you put the person to "receive" your file as yourself (your own email address), you'll get
a message giving you a download link. If you can then share this on this mailing list, we'll
all be able to download it.

Fingers crossed this works OK for you. Please come back with any queries.

Cheers,

Steve W