Help needed dating a Peel Show

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Jan 29 15:31:53 CET 2009

Dear Andy

Merely judging by what I assume to be the session tracks alone, it
would appear that in 30 June 1968 you have the correct date.
a) Savoy Brown #1 debuted on this date, and 'Mr. Down Child' was one
of the tracks.
b) Similarly, there was a repeat of David Bowie #2, with the Tony
Visconti Orchestra, and 'When I'm Five' was in there.
c) Finally, Traffic #4 debuted on that date, and 'Feelin Alright'
featured.
(Thanks to Ken's masterwork, of course, for this information, as I had
not yet turned five when this was broadcast.)
Now I have a question for you...can we expect to see this shared any
time soon? Pretty please?!?

Best wishes
Steve [TK]