[peel] Re: Hard to find Peel Sessions

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Tue Jan 27 05:28:28 CET 2009

At 22:20 26/01/2009, you wrote:

>Martin -
>
>Is the issue your upload allowance at a third party website, or your
>upload allowance from your ISP? If it's the latter, you can use the
>tracker I've mentioned here before. (And .flac would be much
>appreciated).

I've put a lot of stuff up in the last month  (not just Peel related)
and I'm pushing the download allowance.   It's not that long to the
end of the month

The file is an mp3

Unlike a lot of people in this group I'm not a collector of Peel progs
but of sessions.  This was recorded in one lump at the time using
the pause button and subsequently transferred to the computer
as an mp3

martinw