best of peel vol 14 [with introductions]

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jan 26 19:25:18 CET 2009

Mike, this is brilliant, I've garbbed the lot and they're all great.
BTW, how many do you have overall?

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Mike Parker <parkermike81@...> wrote:

> your welcome steph,more phone conversation from peely on vol 15,this
time with nicky smith from colon,so watch out for that one when i get
round to it,incidently i recall another of these volumes with a girl
vocalist talking to peel about doc marten`s e.t.c.