[peel] Peel "kicks ass" in Manchester

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Sat Jan 24 07:10:32 CET 2009

Thank you Ken. I like hearing John in these unconventional settings
and I'm sure I never heard them all at the time despite also being a
fan of Mark and Lard.

Of course there is always the possibility I might have something taped
somewhere, which could explain why I never got around to hearing them
on the night. In those days I not only had a social life but a
Panasonic Nicam Stereo Hi-Fi video recorder, bought at great expense
specifically to record Peelie non-stop and up to four hours straight.
How I wish I'd kept every single recording instead of some of the
absolute crap tv that occupies space on those dusty old tapes.

We always learn these things far too late.

Gary (";)