[peel] Re: More Dub thanks!

John Gray jt.gray@...
Fri Jan 23 22:15:53 CET 2009

Cheers - well I am not in the countryside, but its not too far away.
I am on the outskirts of Preston - Penwortham, if you know it.  And you?

JG

On 22 Jan 2009, at 22:25, thebarguest wrote:

Hi John.
I'm curious as to your location - "down the
road" (from Blackburn/Preston) ! It's a nice area, close to some
great countryside......

Yeah, there's always some dub on 'On The Wire' - for recent
shows (and tracklists), go to their blog at :

http://otwradio.blogspot.com/

The latest show has Mad Professor, Ivor Cutler and
Baba Maal amongst others .......

Regrads,
President Tubby

ps Peter Tosh is another reggie fave of mine - 'If You Live In
A Glasshouse, Don't Throw Stones' !

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Gray <jt.gray@...> wrote:

 > I must say thankyou again - you are a fine bunch of people. I
have
 > links to some great looking sites - for the moment some of them are
no
 > more than bookmarks till I find enough time to investigate
further.
 > And how could I forget Radio Lancashire its just down the road! I
did
 > used to listen to The Wire - now "On the Wire"? - regularly but
then
 > they changed the time or something and I got out of the habit. No
 > real excuse in these days of archives and listen again facilities.
It