Sid Vicious

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Jan 21 16:21:48 CET 2009

Apparently he had a great sense of humour, was able to give members of
all-girl punk bands orgasms on demand, and was actually looking for
heroin while Nancy was dying on the bathroom floor. Oh and by the way,
his mother scored the drugs that killed him.
Does this do anything to vitiate your opinion?
Thanks for the link, Martin: certainly interesting, if little more
than an apologia for his 'lifestyle.'

Best wishes
Steve [TK]