[OT] [Altrok] Altrok's Daily Retro: Today At 11:30am!

hubcity@... hubcity@...
Wed Jan 21 14:45:17 CET 2009

Folks,

So, jumping into the gap left by the loss of G Rock Radio, we've added a feature we think you'll like:

Altrok's Daily Retro

Two hours of retro tracks from the Altrok Radio archive, aided and abetted by Sean Carolan's annotations.

It happens every weekday from 11:30am to 1:30pm Eastern.

Want to make a request?  Hit the feedback link at altrokradio.com...

(and remember to show your love to our advertisers by checking them out - they help keep us alive.)

-Sean
 (Running Altrok Radio as fast as he can...)