Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Jan 19 01:36:22 CET 2009

Thanks, Dr. M! Very much looking forward to hearing that one; the
tracklisting jumps all over the place.

Heh, love the fact that the Wikia ad software decided to pimp a
"Ukrainian bride" site when I browsed that page...

Eddie.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Here's the show.
> MDC & The Wedding Present doing it Ukrainian style.
> File = 104 Mb. Includes a dedication to a Ken Garner!
> http://sharebee.com/39973210
> Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_November_1987
>
> It was previously available for a short time on one of the show
repositories at the end of 2007 / early 2008 I think, although it was
incorrectly named "late 1985" as far as I remember.

> Dr M.

November 1987