Dub thanks!!

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Jan 18 23:35:07 CET 2009

The Radio Lancashire show "On The Wire" plays quite a bit of
dub and other types of reggy ; it is quite a Peelesque show -
download shows at http://www.30242.net/

My fave reggae artists are Keith Hudson and Prince Far I.
I used to love hearing dub in a club (ha ha) like Erics where
you could feel the bassline soundwaves in/through your body (elf
perhaps) !

Regrads,
Bramwell Bronteh

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Gray <jt.gray@...> wrote:

> Thanks very much guys.  I knew there would be stuff out there on
> t'internet, but am very grateful for some direction from
discerning
> listeners.  I began with the Mad Professor download, which
immediately
> pointed out the obvious to me - 'BBC session, artists own studio'.
Of