ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Jan 18 19:37:37 CET 2009

thanks, forgotten that dedication, ...and how spooky that it should be MDC's session that
is cursed with the clunkiest layout error in my book. Read the David McWilliams entry very
closely and i think you will see what happened in the formatting conversion. I did actually
spot this before the deadline I'd been given for going to press, and inform publisher, but
then it transpired - to our surprise - that we were not ging to get a further final page
correction stage given delivery schedules. Sorry MDC. I shall promise to feel guilty while
listening to this show again....

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Here's the show.
> MDC & The Wedding Present doing it Ukrainian style.
> File = 104 Mb. Includes a dedication to a Ken Garner!
> http://sharebee.com/39973210
> Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_November_1987
>
> It was previously available for a short time on one of the show repositories at the end of
2007 / early 2008 I think, although it was incorrectly named "late 1985" as far as I
remember.