Your Top Sessions of the Latter Years?

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jan 6 18:27:40 CET 2009

Interesting question, Ken: I wonder why, in the 2008 Poll (podcasts
still to be completed), only two sessions from your designated period
made it.
I would choose the Avrocar session recorded on the day of his death
and so eloquently detailed on pages 14-15 of TPS because it has a
special elegiacal atmosphere: the Wedding Present's last, because it
felt like revisiting old friends: and the Black Keys' second from Peel
Acres, because it just crackles with energy and obviously pleases John
no end: 'needle in the red and stayed there, as it should be'.
And Melys' 4th, which I heard for the first time when compiling the
last podcast, would be a contender as it gives a thrilling backdrop to
John being unable to speak due to Liverpool's win, were I given a fourth.

Best wishes
Steve