[peel] Re: My Top Ten - John Peel BBC 6 Music

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Jan 6 17:57:37 CET 2009

Thanks, Bill (and Alasdair).

Your editing doesn't seem clunky at all to me; a very slick job as
usual. Your job was made trickier because 6music cut a tiny bit of
Peebles' chat in the very middle (between the two 'half shows' as
rebroadcast), as Wah! faded out. I know this because Gary put up a
version of the show on johnpeeleveryday about a year back. So if you
want to do some more 'reconstructionism', I'll pass it to you to slice
in the missing bit.

Oh, and the exact date of the show was Saturday 21st. July 1984 (13:00 -
14:00).

Eddie.