[peel] Re: Tom and William Ravenscroft BBC 6 Music 2009-01-04

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Mon Jan 5 11:36:37 CET 2009

1. register (use a fake e-mail address if you wish)
2. download a dot-torrent file
3. use the dot-torrent file with your BitTorrent client to download
the audio file.

If you don't have a bittorrent client and you're on windows, I
recommend utorrent.