[peel] Re: Four complete shows from November 1979

tomzero tomzero12@...
Fri Jan 2 00:24:52 CET 2009

Thanks for taking the time to upload these as mp3's. had no idea it was quite so time consuming. It's great hearing all these shows...

tom

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, robf <robfleay@...> wrote:
From: robf <robfleay@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Four complete shows from November 1979
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "dunelm61" <dunelm@...>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 1:43 AM

            You win a prize!

It's "Ya Don't Do Ya" - the b-side of The Moondogs "She's Nineteen" 7"

Thanks for that.

As for the question about FLAC versions from Tom - yes there is a FLAC version but these get sent on DVD back to Rocker for the central archive. The FLAC versions are too big for me to do anything else with - it already takes me about 90 minutes to upload a 2 hour mp3. By my reckoning it would take me about 6 hours to upload each of the the FLAC versions.