[peel] Those 1982 shows (Julian & Kev's Tapes)

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Fri Feb 27 19:03:10 CET 2009

Might be the wrong link, but most of the '82 shows you list below aren't on the directory.

Michael

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: billfromnorthwales@...
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:06:30 +0000
Subject: [peel] Those 1982 shows (Julian & Kev's Tapes)

            I don't want to keep going on about this, but you really should

listen to the stunning series of full shows in excellent quality from

1982 I have put here.

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/m_index.html

as

1982-04-26 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-04-27 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-04-28 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-05-03 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-05-04 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-06-01 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-09-20 John Peel Radio

(Incomplete).mp3

1982-09-21 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-09-22 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-09-23 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-10-12 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-10-13 John Peel Radio 1 (Incomplete).mp3

1982-10-14 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-10-21 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

1982-10-22 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

THey were provided by Juian and digitised by Kevin

With the news broadcast, the historical, cultural and musical context

is special.

Kevin - Is there any chance of getting these in higher than 128kbs

please?

Thanks to Gary again for hosting these, I hope he comes back to us!

Bill