Top Gear 1968 complete show

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Feb 27 13:22:24 CET 2009

Gert,

This is not actually a complete show. It does contain all of Peelie's
links and all the session tracks, but all the 'needletime' tracks
(i.e. the records) have been removed. This is almost certainly because
the blogger obtained it from the same source I did, i.e. Dimeadozen
(then called EZtree), where it was upped in about February '05.
Because DaD don't allow commercially-available material to be
uploaded, all the records had to be removed from the torrent.

One of the things I've been meaning to get around to for ages is to
restore this show to its former glory. It's easily the best-quality
show of that vintage doing the rounds, so it deserves the full
treatment. More details here:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_August_1968

If anyone has any of the needletime tracks listed in the Wiki article
(preferably lossless), please let me know.

Eddie.