500 Box: 'Cute white kids strumming guitars'

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Feb 25 18:48:23 CET 2009

Patrick, I have just gone to Hong Kong (a Korean expression for
perfect happiness). Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, patrick smith <postscriptxyz@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I also have a preference for 320kbps.  I've already downloaded the
25-1 flac file and converted to mp3.  So you can have a life tomorrow,
you can find it here