those 17 dvd's, anyone got a complete inventory?

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Feb 25 18:44:50 CET 2009

Just a further thought...you don't need to download everything. Just
tick the boxes when the torrent comes up for the shows that you want.
My Internet connection is slower than yours (1 mb) and I still managed
to download the lot (in bits and pieces).

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/John_Peel_Torrent_Compilation_8_of_17_(1967-1993)