[peel] SPOTIFY - a music listening revolution!

Paul Webster paul@...
Wed Feb 25 15:43:18 CET 2009

Have you been monitoring the bandwidth usage - or do you have an
uncapped account with your ISP?

As a peer-to-peer (P2P) application it uses your bandwidth to make
your Spotify music available to others.

Paul

--
Sent from my phone